© 2019-2021 Xperties All right reserved. Powered by: VALMIND (UK) Ltd
If you are confused of how to buy a flat in Kerala or to rent a property in Kochi, get contact with Xperties, the best property management and rental services in Kochi.
• To pay rent on time and in full.
• To keep the premises and all plumbing fixtures and appliances supplied as clean, safe and working.
• To dispose of trash and garbage properly
• To use the electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, cooling and ventilating systems and appliances provided properly.
• To notify the landlord/ Xperties if planning to be away from the premises for more than a few days. Many leases require this and it is a good idea for security reasons.
• To inform the landlord /Xperties of any needed repairs as soon as they are discovered. Written notice is best.
• To receive written permission from the landlord /Xperties before making any modifications or improvements to the property.
• To refrain from any conduct which unreasonably disturbs the peace and quiet of other tenants. The tenant also is responsible for the actions of family, friends, guests, or pets in this regard.
• To obey all rules and regulations of the lease and all of the laws governing landlord/ tenant relationships.
Best Rental Services In Kochi,Real Estate Company In Cochin,Top Real Estate In Kerala For Buy And Sell,Residential Properties In Kochi,Return On Investment In Kerala,Rent A Property In Kochi,How To Buy A Flat In Kerala How To Buy A Flat In Kerala, Property Management Services In Ernakulam,Good Property Management Companies In Kerala,Property Management Services In Kerala,Best Rental Services In Kochi,Real Estate Company In Cochin